The Muslim Center

The pun in the name of this site is very intentional.

"Where are the Moderate Muslims? Why don't they speak up?" is a question heard ad infinitum and ad nauseaum. And "But we do." is the answer heard as often. This website, and eventually, Insha Allah, institution is an effort to provide a "go-to" place for those looking for the elusive moderates...and for the moderates to have a place to have their voices entered into the record.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Martin and Malcolm; European Edition

http://www.opendemocracy.net/faith-europe_islam/belonging_3317.jsp

Rosemary Bechler
2 - 3 - 2006

In January, two prominent – and rival – thinkers on Europe and Islam, Tariq Ramadan and Dyab Abou Jahjah, met in Rotterdam for an eagerly attended debate. Rosemary Bechler pursues and examines their views on democracy.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous ed medication said...

Thank you, I've recently been searching for information about this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I've came upon till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply?

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous erectile said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx